Friday, October 9, 2009

Twilight, Fairy Princesses, and Darth Vader...


Wow! Has it really been almost a week since I last posted? It's been another busy one...
The As You Wish website is now officially www.asyouwishbakery.com!



And exciting news! BOXES!! Big white 24-cupcake holders, brown 12-cupcake boxes, and 6-cupcake boxes with windows! And each kind has an insert that keeps the cupcakes separated! No more falling cupcakes! I never thought I would get so excited about boxes... haha!



I had an order this week for a family celebrating birthdays for 4 family members... So I made fairy princess cupcakes, Darth Vader cupcakes, and Spidey cupcakes. I think the Spidey ones turned out the best, but I had a fun time trying to figure out how to make Darth.


I started with a clover and molded it into his helmet.



I used Twizzlers to make the light sabers...



Piped some details...





"Kooo berrr..... Luke, I am your father..."



The other specialty order I had this week were for a Twilight birthday party. I've never read the books, but I hear they're a real page-turner!




A couple nights ago two of my friends from Japan came over and made their first cupcakes! It was so much fun...




And their cupcakes turned out beautifully!

 

I also made 66 cupcakes for a local school's carnival.





This is my table right now, full of orders ready to be picked up or delivered.




Wishing you a sweet weekend!

"Our hearts ache, but we always have joy." 2 Corinthians 6:10

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~




P.S. I just got back from the school delivery and there was a box in the mail with this ADORABLE mug from a wonderful friend! Thus, yet another cup of coffee today, but hey -- who's counting? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment