Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week's Worth!

Mom and I went to Minneapolis Friday and Saturday for my cousin's wedding shower. Brought chai cupcakes (fixed the frosting recipe, yay!)













Saturday was also my uncle's 50th birthday party! Happy birthday, Uncle Brad!



















Then Saturday night we drove back to Iowa and dipped over 250 cake balls for a friend's wedding!
They're pretty, but not nearly as beautiful as flowers from a friend! Thanks Holly!














Bride tested, flower girl approved! The wedding was beautiful, Christy!

















Today was the first day of school for the local elementary schools, so I made these cookie pops for a few friends.



















Stay tuned this weekend for:
-2 Oreo cakes
-Topsy Turvy cake

1 comment:

  1. All your things are so amazing Kirstin!! I love them! Thank you so so much for making the cake balls for our wedding. They were such a hit! Kyle didn't find them until the wedding was almost over, and then he ate 10 of them in like 5 minutes I think! hahah. I hope everything goes well with your business...and I will definitely call you if I ever need a cake or anything!!

    ReplyDelete